We Need You
Volunteers make our mission possible. Their time, skills, and energy are the heartbeat of this healing clinic.
Volunteers from throughout the community annually commit thousands of hours of volunteer time to help people in need at Good Shepherd Clinic. In 2017, volunteers provided over 10,000 hours of work. That’s equivalent to five full-time employees! You are invited to bring your skills, talents, and compassion to Good Shepherd Clinic. Many of our volunteers have been part of our work for ten or more years, and every one of them will tell you they get more than they give!
Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy Volunteers
To begin, download and complete the Volunteer Interest Form and email it to us or return by mail. After we receive your form, we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance! Pre-Med and Pre-PA students, please note that we require you to have 30 hours of prior clinical experience before volunteering at Good Shepherd Clinic. Please provide a letter from the clinic at which you worked to confirm your experience.
- Board Member Volunteer Application Form
- Dental Volunteer Application Form
- Medical Volunteer Application Form
- Pharmacy Volunteer Application Form
Please print and sign the Volunteer Waiver Form
Other Ways to Volunteer
While licensed medical and dental professionals of all types are always needed, non-medical volunteers also make a deep and lasting impact. If you are interested in non-medical volunteering, please fill out the contact form to let us know of your interest. We love to make it possible for anyone to volunteer! Consider some of these ideas for groups or individuals. This is just a small sample of ideas! Download the Volunteer Ideas – non-medical document for more ways you can volunteer.
- Adopt an Event – Events are ESSENTIAL to our fundraising efforts and we always need help! You could provide volunteers at a water stop or registration for our 5K. Your group could provide raffle items to help raise extra funds at Good Sip. You could provide items for gift bags and stuff the bags for our golf tournament and clay shoot. You could help us raise event awareness in your social circles. See our events page for upcoming events and contact us about adopting an event.
- A great activity for groups interested in helping Good Shepherd is to run an in-kind donation drive. Good Shepherd uses many supplies and you can use our Amazon shopping list to get started. Encourage people to purchase these items for the clinic as an activity to raise awareness of our mission and to support our work. All the items on this list are in constant demand. Let us know if you are doing this so that we can support and cheer you on!
- Let us know if you are available to stuff envelopes. We have regular mailings to encourage donations. Help us by folding and attaching labels. This helps us get the word out to more people about the good work of our clinic!