Our location is 222 NW 12th, on the corner of 12th and Harvey.
- Appointments are required for all patients. Call 232-8631 to schedule.
- Morning and afternoon appointments available Monday thru Thursday
- Evening appointments available Monday and Tuesday
- Primary Care
- Sick and Wellness Visits
- Referrals to Specialists when appropriate
- Laboratory Testing
- Assistance with Medications
To qualify, patients must not have coverage by any type of health insurance, including private or employer-provided insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, or SoonerCare. Patients must also be unable to pay for healthcare. In order to provide quality continual care, patients also must have a residence in Oklahoma County. Eligibility screening is done when appointment is scheduled.
At your first appointment bring:
- MEDICINES THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY TAKING
- PHOTO ID
- COPIES OF RELEVANT PREVIOUS MEDICAL RECORDS (IF AVAILABLE)
The Good Shepherd Dental Clinic is located at 222 NW 12th Street at the corner of 12th and Harvey. The building is in the northwest corner of the First Baptist Church parking lot.